100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Accessories included
VE-WUCAM0720PA is a camera used in modern education, research and industry. It has the WIFI output and USB output. An on-camera switch is used to switch between the WIFI output and USB output.
When WIFI output is available, this camera is used as a WIFI camera and could be connected to mobile devices, such as smart phones, pads and computers. It could work with ToupView app on iOS, Android and windows platform.
More than 6 users could connect the camera simultaneously by WIFI connection. When USB output is available, this camera is used as a USB camera and could support UVC standard. The camera could be used with ToupView or other 3rd part software which could support UVC camera.
|Use: Video camera for PC|
|Total pixels: 2 MP|
|Image sensor: 1/2.3"CMOS|
|Resolution: 1280x720 MP|
White balance: ROI White Balance/ Manual Temp Tint Adjustment/NA for Monochromatic Sensor
|Interface: USB 2.0|
Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 (32 & 64 bit), OSx (Mac OS X) y Linux
Power supply: DC 5V via USB cable
- Wi-Fi transmission image, for remote viewing.
- Transmission image to other devices by the app, for remote capturing of video and photo.
- Includes the ImageView program, performing analysis and editing of captures.
- Application VelabView: Calibration and measuring image, fluorescence merge, Image Stitching,
- Extended Depth of Focus, Image Stacking, Counting, and more.
- Research laboratories
- 30 and 30.5 mm adapter rings
- FMA05 0.5X microscope adapter
- USB antenna
1-year limited warranty