100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- MAIN FEATURES
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-148P is a professional polarized light microscope, ideal for observing crystalline or fibrous materials and the identification or study of mineral textures. The VE-148P offers observations with 3 types of polarized light (conoscopic, simple and orthogonal) and has a rotating circular stage, divided by a 360° scale.
|EYEPIECES: WF 10x/20mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 25X, 40X and 63X (S)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Achromatic|
|STAGE: Circular mechanics with 170 mm / 6.6” diameter with 360° divided scale|
|CONDENSER: Abbe, A.N. 1.3 oscillation with and polarizer|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|ILUMINATION: Kohler halogen 12V/30W|
|POWER SUPPLY: 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
|DIMENSIONS: 180 x 465 x 295 mm / 7.0" x 18.3" x 11.6"|
- Diopter adjustment in an eyepiece.
- Siedentopf type Binocular Head.
- Head inclined at 30 ° and rotatable 360°.
- Stative, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Illumination with intensity control and field diaphragm in the lamp.
- Stage with goniometer and double adjustment option.
- Head with analyzer and Bertrand lens system.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Interpupillary distance of 48 ~ 75 mm.
- Mechanical removable stage, movement X-Y.
- Education: Lower grade level.
- Metallography, mineralogy and science materials
- 10X / 20 mm squared eyepiece, DIV: 0.1 mm
- 10X / 20X cross division eyepiece
- Micrometric eyepiece 10X20 mm, DIV: 0.1 mm
- Stage micrometer, DIV: 0.1 mm
- Gypsum lambda compensating filters, mica, quartz wedge and filter covers dust.
- Allen wrenches
- Blue filter
10-years limited warranty