100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- Technical data
- Main features
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-M5DTH dual view compound microscope is ideal for 2 simultaneous observations. Its area of application is not limited to mid and upper level education environments, the VE-M5DTH can also be applied to meet the basic needs in clinical laboratories. It features LED illumination and a quadruple nosepiece (with immersion objective).
|Eyespiece: WF 10x/18 mm with block screw and pointer.|
|Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X (S) (oil)|
Optical system: Achromatic
Stage: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y 130 x 130 mm / 5.1” x 5.1”.
|Condenser: Abbe, A.N. 1.25|
|Diaphragm: Iris type with filter holder.|
|Focus: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|Dimensions: 145 x 350 x 230 mm/5.7" x 13.7" x 9.0"|
|Power supply: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
- 10X Wide Field Monocular Dual Head.
- LED lighting with intensity adjustment.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to transport.
- Stage with clamps, stop with height adjustment, vernier and millimeter scale.
- Colored objective rings for easy identification.
- Non-slip lenses with metallic finish.
- Finished in epoxy paint.
- Focus with tension adjustment.
- Head inclined at 45° and rotatable 360°.
- AC/DC Adapter.
- Dust cover
- Immersion oil
- Color filters green, yellow and blue
10-years limited warranty