100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- Technical DATA
- MAIN FEATURES
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-B15 is a trinocular microscope, ideal for research, higher education and routine work in clinical laboratories. Its plan achromatic objectives with infinite correction offer improvement of optical aberrations for the observation of higher quality images. It has objectives that provide a wide field of observation and its Kohler LED lighting makes it a very complete and versatile device.
It is adaptable to the needs of the user, its third eyepiece allows the integration of digital devices for data storage and it is also compatible with the optional configuration for the polarization set.
|Ocular: WF 10X/22mm|
|Eyepiece: 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S) (oil)|
|Optical System: Infinity-corrected Plan Achromatic|
|Stage: Double layer with coaxial movement X -Y 150 x 132 mm / 5.9" x 5.1"|
|Condenser: Abbe, N.A. 1.25 with elevator|
|Diaphragm: Iris type|
|Focus: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|Ilumination: Kohler LED|
|Dimensions: 180 x 410 x 285 mm / 7" x 16.1" x 11.2"|
|Power Supply: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110-240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
- Diopter adjustment in an eyepiece
- Siedentopf type Trinocular Head
- Head inclined at 30° and rotable 360°
- Interpupillary distance of 48 - 75 mm
- Phototube with 23 mm diameter, compatible with VELAB, LX series cameras and VE-SCOPEPAD tablet
- Stable, robust, reinforced and easy to transport
- Lighting with intensity adjustment and field diaphragm in lamp for Kohler ilumination
- Stage with vernier, milimeter scale, caliper and stop with height adjustment
- Objectives with colored rings
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Color filters green, yellow and blue
- Dust cover.
- Immersion oil.
- Power cord.
10-years limited warranty.