100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main feature
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-B20 is ideal for higher education and advanced research. It allows two users to view the sample at the same time. Suitable for routine techniques in clinical laboratories such as cellular differential count in Neubauer’s chamber, coproparasitoscopic examinations, urinary sediment observation and bacteriology samples.The VE-B20 also offers the optional configuration to be compatible with a phase contrast kit and polarization set
|EYEPIECES: WF 10X/22mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S),100X (S) (oil)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Infinity-corrected achromatic|
|STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y 150 x 132 mm / 5.9" x 5.1"|
|CONDENSER: Abbe, 1.25 de N.A. with elevator|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type with filter holder.|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|ILUMINATION: Kohler LED|
|POWER SUPPLY: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
DIMENSIONS: 180 x 435 x 285 mm / 7.0" x 17.12" x 11.2"
- Diopter adjustment in an eyepiece.
- Stable, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Siedentopf type Double Binocular Head.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment and field
- Head inclined at 30 ° and rotatable 360° diaphragm in lamp for Kohler illumination.
- Interpupillary distance of 48 ~ 75 mm.
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale, caliper and stop with height adjustment.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Power cord.
- Dust cover.
- Blue, green and yellow filters.
- Immersion oil
- 1-years limited warranty