100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main features
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-B7 professional microscope is ideal for research, higher education and routine work in clinical laboratories. Its plan achromatic objectives with infinite correction offer optical aberrations improvement for the observation of higher quality images.
The Kohler LED lighting makes it a very complete and versatile device. Its objectives provide a wide field of observation and the Kohler LED lighting makes it a very complete and versatile device.
The VE-B7 is adaptable to the needs of the user, it can be configured optionally to be compatible with a phase contrast kit and polarization set.
|EYEPIECES: WF 10x/22mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X (S) (oil)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Infinity-Corrected Plan Acromatic|
|STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y 150 x 132 mm/5.9" x 5.1"|
|CONDENSER: Abbe, A.N. 1.25 with elevator|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|ILUMINATION: Kohler LED|
|POWER SUPPLY: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
|DIMENSIONS: 180 x 430 x 290 mm/ 7.08" x 16.9" x 11.41"|
- Diopter adjustment in one eyepiece.
- Siedentopf type Binocular Head.
- Head inclined at 30 ° and rotatable 360°
- Interpupillary distance of 48 ~ 75 mm.
- Interchangeable condenser for phase contrast and darkfield (not included).
- Lighting with intensity adjustment and field diaphragm in lamp.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Stative, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale, caliper and stop with height adjustment.
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Power cord.
- Dust cover.
- Color filters Blue, green and yellow
- Immersion oil.
10 years limited warranty