100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main features
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
This microscope stands out for its infinity-corrected plan achromatic optics, ideal for users who desire the highest quality observation. Among the elements that stand out in this microscope, are the protective rubbers and the diopter adjustment in one of its eyepieces, essential elements in work sites with multiple users. It equips all the necessary elements to satisfy all the basic needs of a laboratory or educational center with demanding work requirements.
EYEPIECES: WF 10X/22 mm
OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S) (oil)
OPTICAL SYSTEM: Infinity-corrected plan achromatic
STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y 160 x 140 mm / 6.2" x 5.5"
CONDENSER: Abbe, N.A. 1.25 elevator
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
DIMENSIONS: 200 x 420 x 280 mm/7.87" x 16.5" x 11.0"
POWER SUPPLY: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.
- Diopter adjustment in one eyepiece.
- Siedentopf type Binocular Head.
- Head inclined at 30 ° and rotatable 360°.
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale, caliper and stop with height adjustment.
- Stative, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment
- Interpupillary distance of 48 ~ 75 mm.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Rechargeable batteries built into the stative.
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Power cord
- Cover Dust
- Immersion Oil
- Color filters green, yellow and blue
10-years limited warranty