100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- main features
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-B5 is a professional microscope, ideal for research, higher education and routine work in clinical laboratories.
Its objectives provide a wide field of observation and the Kohler LED lighting makes it a very complete and versatile device.
The VE-B5 is adaptable to the needs of the user, it can be configured optionally to be compatible with a phase contrast kit and polarization set.
|EYEPIECES: WF 10x/22mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S)100X (S) (oil)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Infinity-Corrected Achromatic|
|STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y 150 x 132 mm / 5.9" x 5.1"|
|CONDENSER: Abbe, A.N. 1.25 with elevator|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|ILUMINATION: Kohler LED|
|POWER SUPPLY: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
|DIMENSIONS: 180 x 430 x 290 mm / 7.08" x 16.9" x 11.41"|
- Diopter adjustment in an eyepiece.
- Siedentopf type Binocular Head.
- Head inclined at 30 ° and rotatable 360°.
- Interpupillary distance of 48 ~ 75 mm.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Stative, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment and field diaphragm in lamp.
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale, caliper and stop with height adjustment.
- Interchangeable condensers for phase contrast and darkfield.
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Color filters Blue, green and yellow
- Dust cover.
- Immersion oil.
- AC/CD adapter
10 years limited warranty