100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- main features
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
Ideal for observing samples in areas such as histology, biomedicine and biotechnology. The VE-B3P is equipped with diopter adjustment in both eyepieces and plan achromatic objectives which allow to observe better quality images. Capable of satisfy all kind of basic and advanced techniques. It complies with the necessary characteristics for routine work in clinical laboratories.
|EYEPIECES: WF 10X/18 mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S) (oil)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Plan achromatic|
|STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y 160 x 140 mm / 6.2" x 5.5"|
|CONDENSER: Abbe, N.A. 1.25 with elevator|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|DIMENSIONS: 270 x 350 x 200 mm / 10.6" x 13.7" x 7.8"|
|POWER SUPPLY: Three 1.5V AA rechargeable batteries (not included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter|
- Diopter adjustment in both eyepieces.
- Sliding binocular head.
- Head inclined at 45 ° and rotatable 360 °.
- Interpupillary distance of 50 ~ 75 mm.
- Stative, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment.
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale, clamp and stop with height adjustment.
- Objectives with anti-slip and colored rings..
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Power cord
- Color filters green, yellow and blue
- Dust cover
- Immersion oil.
10 years limited warranty