100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- MAIN FEATURES
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-B4 is a professional microscope, ideal for research, higher education and routine work in clinical laboratories Its semi-plan objectives offer correction of optical aberrations for the observation of higher quality images. The Kohler LED lighting makes it a very complete and versatile device. The VE-B4 is adaptable to the needs of the user, it can be configured optionally to be compatible with a phase contrast kit and polarization set.
|EYEPIECES: WF 10X/20 mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S) (oil)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Semi-plan achromatic|
|STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y 150 x 132 mm / 5.9" x 5.1"|
|CONDENSER: Abbe, N.A. 1.25 with elevator|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|ILUMINATION: Kohler LED|
|DIMENSIONS: 180 x 395 x 290 mm / 7.08" x 15.55" x 11.41"|
|POWER SUPPLY: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
- Diopter adjustment in an eyepiece.
- Siedentopf type Binocular Head.
- Head inclined at 30 ° and rotatable 360 °
- Interpupillary distance of 48 ~ 75 mm.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Stative, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment and field diaphragm in lamp for Kohler illumination.
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale, caliper and stop with height adjustment.
- Condenser for phase contrast kit (not included).
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Color filters Blue, green and yellow
- Dust cover.
- Immersion oil.
- Power cord.
10 years limited warranty