100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- MAIN FEATURES
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-B6 is a professional microscope, ideal for research, higher education and routine work in clinical laboratories
The Kohler LED lighting makes it a very complete and versatile device for the observation of cellular alterations in areas such as histopathology, epidemiology, medicine, biomedicine, biotechnology, etc.
It is adaptable to the needs of the user, it can be configured optionally to be compatible with a phase contrast kit and polarization set.
|EYEPIECES: WF 10x/20mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S) (oil)|
OPTICAL SYSTEM: Achromatic
|STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y 150 x 132 mm / 5.9" x 5.1"|
|CONDENSER: Abbe, A.N. 1.25 with elevator|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|ILUMINATION: Kohler LED|
|POWER SUPPLY: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
|DIMENSIONS: 180 x 410 x 290 mm / 7.08" x 16.14" x 11.41"|
- Diopter adjustment in one eyepiece.
- Siedentopf type Binocular Head.
- Stative, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment and field diaphragm in lamp.
- Head inclined at 30 ° and rotatable 360°.
- Interpupillary distance of 48 ~ 75 mm.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale, caliper and stop with height adjustment.
- Interchangeable condenders for phase contrast and darkfield.
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Color filters blue, green and yellow
- Dust cover.
- Immersion oil.
- Power cord.W
10 years limited warranty