100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main features
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-S6 is the ideal for professional use in higher education, research and industrial procedures. A versatile device, useful in production procedures or quality inspection of industrial products, thanks to its zoom system.
Its Greenough design allows three-dimensional observation of insects and possesses a wide field of observation provided by its eyepieces. The VE- S6 is the perfect device for the dissection and classification of organisms in entomology and taxonomy, as well as livestock for the observation and selection of viable embryos.
|Eyepiece: WF 10x/22 mm|
|Objectives: Variable magnifications zoom System 0.67X, 0.7X, 0.8X, 1X, 1.5X, 2X, 3X, 4X and 4.5X (6.7 to 45 total increases)|
|Stage: Interchangeable 95 mm/3.7" diameter stage, opaque glass and double-sided white/black|
|Focus: Coarse anti-slip control knob|
|Ilumination: Transmitted and incident LED|
|Power supply: 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
Dimensions: 245 x 435 x 312 mm / 9.6" x 17.1" x 12.2"
- Binocular head, inclined at 45 °.
- Interpupillary distance of 55 ~ 75mm
- Two interchangeable plates: opaque glass, for transmitted light and double-sided white / black, for incident light.
- Diopter adjustment in both eyepieces.
- Anti-slip ring on lens and cap.
- Stage with clamps.
- Lighting with independent switches.
- Stable, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Education: Lower grade level
- Dust cover.
- Power cord
10-years limited warranty.