100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- MAIN FEATURES
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-065 is a professional microscope designed for the simultaneous comparison of two samples. It has a double head mount adapted on two microscope bodies. Its third eyepiece allows the user to document observations using a digital device (not included).
Ideal for comparing samples such as fibers, hair, filaments, insects, pollen and spores. The VE-065 can also be converted into a ballistic comparison microscope.
|EYEPIECES: WF 10x/18 mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S),100X (S) (oil)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Achromatic|
|STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y, 140 x 160 mm / 5.5" x 6.2"|
|CONDENSER: Abbe, A.N. 1.25|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob.|
|POWER SUPPLY: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
- Diopter adjustment in an eyepiece.
- Trinocular head, Siedentopf type.
- Head inclined at 30° and rotatable 360 °
- Interpupillary distance of 48 ~ 75 mm.
- Comparison optical bridge, built-in by an optical system of a lens, prims, and mirrors, which allows viewing two samples and overlap them in one field of view.
- Stable, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment
- Objectives with color rings.
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale, caliper and stop with height adjustment.
- Head inclined at 30°, rotatable 360°, and coupled to comparison optical bridge.
- 2 AC/DC adapters.
- Dust cover.
- Color filters blue, yellow and green (2 of every color)
- Immersion oil (2)
10-years limited warranty