100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main features
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
Trinocular fluorescence microscope with yellow-green observation effects on B-band with applicable ranges for FITC, acridine orange and auramine O. G-band red color with applicable ranges for TRITC, rhodamine B200 and propidium iodide. The VE-146 is used in the diagnosis of diseases, biochemistry, neurology, molecular biology, genetics, microbiology and research.
|Eyepiece: WF 10x/22mm|
|Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (s), 100X (oil) (s)|
Optical system: Infinity-corrected achromatic
|Stage: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y 152 x 132 mm / 5.9" x 5.1"|
|Condenser: Abbe, A.N. 1.25 elevator|
|Diaphragm: Iris type with filter holder.|
|Focus: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|Iluminaction: Kohler halogen 12V/30W and epi- fluorescence by mercury-vapor lamp 100W|
|Power supply: 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter|
|Dimensions: 180 x 485 x 540 mm / 7" x 19" x 21"|
- Diopter adjustment in one eyepiece.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Trinocular head Siendentopf type.
- Objectives with color rings.
- Head inclined at 30 ° and rotatable 360 °
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale, caliper and stop with height adjustment.
- Mercury Vapor Fluorescence Epi-Kohler Illumination.
- Stative, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Illumination with field diaphragm in the lamp.
- Interpupillary distance of 48 ~ 75 mm.
- Head adapted to fluorescent illuminator and filter box with bands B, G and position for bright field observation.
- Fluorescence filters: B: 450 - 490 nm, G: 510 - 560 nm.
- Phototube with 23 mm diameter, compatible with VELAB series MC, LX cameras and VE-SCOPEPAD model tablet
- Power cord
- Blue, green and yellow filters.
- Dust cover.
- Power supply
- Mercury lamp
10-years limited warranty