100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main features
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-B10 professional phase contrast microscope allows to perform immediate examinations and observation of fresh samples, without the need of applying stains, which can damage the structure. Ideal in the observation of living cells, tissue, fresh blood analysis, quantification of microorganisms and parasites in fluids and tissues.
It is adaptable to the needs of the user and includes Abbe condenser A.N. 1.25 configurations. It’s also compatible with the optional configuration for the polarization set.
|EYEPIECES: WF 10X/20mm|
|OBJECTIVES: PH10X, PH20X, PH40X and PH100X (S) (oil) phase contrast objectives|
|Optical System: Plan achromatic|
|STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y 150 x 132 mm/ 5.9" x 5.1"|
|CONDENSER: Zernike for phase contrast aperture for 10X, 20X, 40X, and 100X and position for bright field|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob|
|ILUMINATION: Kohler LED|
|POWER SUPPLY: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
|DIMENSIONS: 180 x 410 x 290 mm 7.08" x 16.1" x 11.4"|
- Diopter adjustment in an eyepiece.
- Siedentopf type Binocular Head.
- Head inclined at 30 ° and rotatable 360°
- Stable, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment and field diapharagm in lamp for Kohler illumination.
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale, caliper and stop with height adjustment.
- Specialized microscope for phase contrast, for living samples.
- Interpupillary distance of 48 ~ 75 mm.
- Objectives with phase ring, for phase contrast, and colored rings.
- It includes bright field accessories.
- Achromatic lenses 4X,10X,40X and 100X
- Abbe N.A. 1.25 condenser
- Dust cover.
- Centering telescope eyepiece
- Immersion oil.
- Power cord.
1 years limited warranty