100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main features
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
Ideal for primary education, the VE-S0 is also capable of covering basic procedures in secondary and higher education.
Its Greenough design allows three-dimensional observation of insects. The VE-S0 is ideal in the dissection and classification of organisms, numismatics, as well as electronic industry and jewelry design.
|Eyepiece: WF 10x/20 mm|
|Objectives: 2X (20 total increases).|
|Stage: Interchangeable 60 mm / 2.3" diameter stage, opaque glass double-sided white / black|
|Focus: Coarse anti-slip control knob.|
|Ilumination: Transmitted and incident LED|
|Dimensions: 160 x 280 x 203 mm / 6.2" x 11.0" x 7.9"|
|Power supply: Three 1.2V rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
- Binocular straight head.
- Anti-slip ring on lens and cap.
- Stative, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Lighting with independent switches.
- Adjustable height.
- 55 ~ 75mm interpupillary distance adjustment.
- Stage with clips.
- Two interchangeable plates: opaque glass, for transmitted light and double-sided white / black, for incident light.
- Education lower grade level
- CA/DC adapter.
- Dust cover.
10-years limited warranty.