100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main features
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
Ideal for primary education, the VE-S1 is also capable of covering basic procedures in secondary and higher education.
Its Greenough design allows three-dimensional observation of insects. The VE S1 is ideal in the dissection and classification of organisms, numismatics, as well as electronic industry and jewelry design.
|Eyepieces: WF 10x/20mm with block screw|
|Objectives: Selectable 2X/4X (20 and 40 total increases)|
Stage: Interchangeable 60mm / 2.3 “ diameter stage, opaque glass and double-sided white / black.
|Focus: Coarse anti-slip control knob.|
|Ilumination: Transmitted and incident LED|
|Dimensions: 160 x 283 x 235 mm / 6.0" x 11.1" x 9.2"|
|Power supply: Three 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries (included) 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
- Binocular head inclined at 45°
- 55 - 75 mm interpupillary distance adjustment
- Stage with clamps
- Anti-slip ring on lends an cap
- Stative, robust, reinforced and easy to transport
- Lighting with independent switches
- Two interchangeable plates: opaque glass, for transmitted light and double-sided white / black, for incident light.
- AC/DC adapter.
- Dust cover.
10-years limited warranty.