100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main menu
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
Ideal for higher education, research and industry, the VE-S4 is a versatile device, useful in production procedures or quality inspection of industrial products, thanks to its zoom system.
Its Greenough design allows three-dimensional observation of insects. The VE-S4 is ideal in the dissection and classification of organisms in entomology and taxonomy, as well as for observation and selection of viable embryos in livestock.
|Eyepiece: WF 10x/20 mm|
Objectives: Variable Magnification Zoom System 0.7X, 0.8X, 0.9X, 1X, 1.5X,
2X, 2.5X and 3X (from 7 to 30 total increases).
|Stage: Interchangeable 60 mm/2.3" diameter stage, opaque glass and double-sided white/black|
|Focus: Coarse anti-slip control knob.|
|Ilumination: Transmitted and incident LED|
|Power supply: 110/240V, 50/60 Hz AC adapter.|
|Dimensions: 200 x 340 x 275 mm/ 7.8" x 13.3" x 10.8"|
- Binocular head, inclined at 60 °.
- Interpupillary distance of 55 ~ 75mm
- Diopter adjustment in one eyepiece.
- Anti-slip ring on lens and cap.
- Stage with clamps.
- Lighting with independent switches.
- Stable, robust, reinforced and easy to transport.
- Two interchangeable plates: opaque glass, for transmitted light and double-sided white / black, for incident light.
- Education: Lower grade level.
- Dust cover.
- Power cord.
10-years limited warranty.