100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main features
- Accessories included
Professional microscope, ideal for research, higher education and routine work in clinical laboratory work. Its stage allows fine and smooth movement control. Its LED illumination has long useful life and the diopter adjustment (on one eyepiece) let you compensate for the differences between your own two eyes.
Used to observe cellular alterations in areas such as histopathology, epidemiology, medicine, biomedicine, biotechnology, etc.
|EYEPIECES: PL 10X/18 mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S) and 100X (S) (oil)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Achromatic|
STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y, 140 x 132 mm / 5.5” x 5.1”.
|CONDENSER: Abbe, N.A. 1.25|
DIAPHRAGM: Iris type with filter holder.
FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob (precision 0.002 mm).
|ILUMINATION: LED 3W|
|DIMENSIONS: 220 x 330 x 375 mm / 8.6" x 12.9" x 14.7"|
POWER SUPPLY: 110/240V, 50/60 Hz, AC Adapter
- Interpupillary distance of 50 - 75 mm.
- Diopter adjustment ±5 in one eyepieces.
- Heads inclined at 30 °.
- Stative, robust and reinforced. Easy to transport.
- Plates with vernier, millimeter scale and calipers.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment.
- Siendentopf type binocular heads.
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Dust cover
- Immersion oil
- Power cord
10-years limited warranty