100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- TECHNICAL DATA
- MAIN FEATURES
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-B300 is a biological microscope designed for professional use. Ideal for the identification and analysis of substances and biological cultures in microbiology, biology, medicine and pathology.
It’s high quality, durability and modern design make the VE-B300 the ideal device applicable for professional in research, higher education and routine work in clinical laboratories. It has excellent optical quality components and long-life LED illumination. Adaptable to the needs of the user, the VE-B300 offers optional configurations for several applications.
|EYEPIECES: PL 10X/20 mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S),100X (S) (oil)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Infinity-correctes plan achromatic|
|STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y, 150 x 140 mm / 5.9" x 5.5"|
|CONDENSER: Abbe, N.A. 1.25 with slot for additional settings (non included)|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob (precision 0.001 mm)|
|ILUMINATION: Kohler LED 3W|
|POWER SUPPLY: 110/240V, 50/60 Hz, AC Adapter.|
|DIMENSIONS: 185 x 396 x 290 mm / 7.2" X 15.5" X 11.4"|
- Diopter adjustment in both eyepieces.
- Heads inclined at 30 ° with 360° rotable eyepiece tube.
- Plates with vernier, millimeter scale and calipers.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment.
- Optical correction PL, for the best viewing.
- Interpupillary distance of 50 - 75 mm.
- Stative, robust and reinforced. Easy to transport.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Optional accessories for phase contrast, darkfield, polarisation and fluorescence (not incluided).
- Gemel type binocular head.
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Dust cover.
- Immersion oil.
- Power cord.
10-years limited warranty