100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Main features
- Accessories included
Trinocular biological microscope designed for developing advanced microscopy techniques. Ideal for research, higher education and for diagnostic work in clinical laboratories.
Its trinocular head is adaptable to digital devices (not included) for image and video documentation. Its mechanical stage provides fine and smooth movement control, providing precise orientation, a useful feature during histology and cytology tests. The diopter adjustment (on one eyepiece) let you compensate for the differences between your own two eyes.
|EYEPIECES: PL 10X/18 mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S) and 100X (S) (oil)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Plan Achromatic|
STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y, 140 x 132 mm / 5.5” x 5.1”.
|CONDENSER: Abbe, N.A. 1.25|
DIAPHRAGM: Iris type with filter holder.
FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob (precision 0.002 mm).
|ILUMINATION: LED 3W|
|DIMENSIONS: 220 x 380 x 330 mm / 8.6" x 14.9" x 12.9"|
POWER SUPPLY: 110/240V, 50/60 Hz, AC Adapter
- Interpupillary distance of 50 - 75 mm.
- Diopter adjustment ±5 in one eyepieces.
- Heads inclined at 30 °.
- Stative, robust and reinforced. Easy to transport.
- Plates with vernier, millimeter scale and calipers.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Lighting with intensity adjustment.
- Trinocular head, with phototube with c-mount adapter, compatible with VELAB LX series cameras and VESCOPEPAD300 tablet
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Dust cover
- Immersion oil
- Power cord
- VE-T50 includes c-mount adapter
10-years limited warranty