100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- TECHNICAL DATA
- MAIN FEATURES
- ACCESORIES INCLUDED
Biological microscope for professional use, equipped with improved Koehler lighting system that allows observing clear and bright images under each magnification. Used for clinical diagnosis, experimentation for higher teaching and pathological tests.
High and steady structure, fully metallized at high pressure and supports Allen key on the upper left side. Provides optional configurations for various applications.
|EYEPIECES: PL 10X/22 mm|
|OBJECTIVES: 4X, 10X, 40X (S),100X (S) (oil)|
|OPTICAL SYSTEM: Infinity-corrected plan achromatic|
|STAGE: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y, 175 x 145 mm / 6.8" x 5.7"|
|CONDENSER: Achromatic swing-ouy condenser Abbe, N.A. 1.2/0.22 Equiooed with adapter bracket for aditional configurations (not included)|
|DIAPHRAGM: Iris type with filter holder.|
|FOCUS: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob (precision 0.001 mm)|
|ILUMINATION: Kohler Halogen 6V/30W|
|POWER SUPPLY: 110/240V, 50/60 Hz, AC Adapter.|
|DIMENSIONS: 463 x 408 x 250 mm / 18.2" x 16" x 9.8"|
- Diopter adjustment in one eyepiece.
- Protective rubbers on eyepieces.
- Head inclined at 30 ° with 360° rotable eyepiece tube.
- Gemel type Binocular Head.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Interpupillary distance of 48 - 75 mm.
- Illumination with intensity adjustment and field diaphragm in the lamp.
- Vernier, millimeter scale and calipers.
- Equipped with adapter for optional configurations as phase contrast, darkfield, polarising and fluorescence (not included).
- Eyepieces with PL correction, to favor observation.
- Ocular tubes with thumb screw, rotatable 180 ° and 360 °
- Education: upper grade levels
- Power cord.
- Dust cover.
- Immersion oil.
- Allen wrench
- Balance filter ND
10-years limited warranty