100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- TECHNICAL DATA
- MAIN FEATURES
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The VE-F300 LED fluorescence microscope was designed for professional use, thanks to its excellent quality optical components and highly efficient LED illumination. It includes Epi-LED fluorescence illumination for immediate use, extremely safe, and no need for a fluorescent light protective screen. Ideal in biochemistry, neurology, biology, research, as well as for the diagnosis of diseases.
|Eyepieces: PL 10X/20 mm|
|Objectives: 10X, 20X, 40X (S), 100X (S) (oil)|
|Optical system: Infinity-corrected plan achromatic|
|Stage: Double layer with coaxial movement X-Y, 150 x 140 mm / 5.9" x 5.5"|
|Condenser: Abbe, N.A. 1.25 with elevator|
|Diaphragm: Iris type|
|Focus: Coarse and fine anti-slip control knob (precision 0.001 mm)|
|Ilumination: Kohler LED 3W and Epi-Fluorescence LED to 470 nm (optional: 365, 455, 560) 6V/3W|
|Power supply: 110/240V, 50/60 Hz, AC Adapter.|
|Dimensions: 185 x 457 x 290 mm / 7.2" x 17.8" x 11.4"|
- Diopter adjustment on both eyepieces.
- Gemel type Binocular Head.
- Stage with vernier, millimeter scale and calipers.
- Objectives with colored rings.
- Optional accessories for phase contrast, darkfield and polarisation (not incluided).
- Optical correction PL, for the best viewing.
- Interpupillary distance of 50 - 75 mm.
- Head inclined at 30 ° with 360° rotable eyepiece tube.
- Stative, robust and reinforced. Easy to transport.
- Illumination with intensity and diaphragm adjustment.
- Fluorescence ilumination by LED: 470 nm (preconfigured) UV: 365 nm, B2: 455 nm, G: 560 nm (opcional, non included).
- Education: Upper grade levels
- Dust cover.
- Immersion oil.
- Power cord.
- AC/CD Adapter
10-years limited warranty